Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Journal 10

Yes, I do agree the way we think, analyze, and expect information is changing. I sometimes get frustrated with the way information is presented in an old magazine or journal.
After reading this article, I do realize the amount I could read before I started using the internet for everything from buying/reading books to keeping up with friends. Sometimes, when we get phone calls we get stressed because we are no longer used to talking on the phone.
I was an avid reader, I used to read a ‘paper’ newspaper every morning till 9th grade when I switched to ‘e-journals’. Now, I just skim through most articles or till I find an article which is just 2 paragraphs.
This helps in my e-portfolio as now I will use catchy and crisp, pictures and sentences, which usually attract me when I am looking through the news articles or magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment