Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Journal 10

I completely agree with how the internet is transforming the way we think, write, and search for information. The advances in the internet have allowed easy access to virtually everything, which has made society incredibly lazy. Such easy access to so much information has made researching for school easy and lazy. Such access has allowed people to research without actually researching. There is so much information available on the internet that when trying to find research it becomes hard to stay focused and on track. However, the internet has provided a fast an easy way for people to find information and to complete and upload research. This will help me with my ePortfolio by allowing me to gain access to any and all research needed for Inquiry 4 and for uploading my documents onto Chalk and Wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment