Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Journal 10

I completely agree with the article. When I was younger, I loved to get caught up in a really good book, and don't get me wrong, I still love to but now there are so many other things I would rather be doing. I think that the internet has allowed people to be lazy when it comes to figuring out information. Just the other day instead of looking up an equation in a book I decided to google the equation. It was just the quicker of the two things to do. I think that overall this change in society isn't because the internet is so much better but because it allows people to gain information quicker than looking it up in books or in a resource center. I think that overall this will effect my e-portfolio because several of my pieces have been influenced by different online sources that I found by searching on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment