Saturday, April 23, 2011

Journal 8

This is an image of a satire about Google, done by The Onion. I think that it effectively makes fun of how Google is already running out of useful things to add to their site, so now they are just adding useless features that do not benefit us at all. I especially thought the one about introducing a service that allows users to find out how much flour they have left with a single keystroke, was really funny and effective, because it is so exaggerated but it kind of makes sense, because Google has already started doing this. I also thought the " I'm feeling lonely, miserable, and unlucky" button, was funny and effective as well, because it points out how completely unproductive and pointless Google's "I'm feeling Lucky" button is, in a comical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment