Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Journal 9

I have always been able write a lot of information in a quick amount of time.  This is a good skill to have when writing an exam but it results in spelling errors, loss of fluidity and unclear papers.  Eng 112 has helped me slow down my written.  It has taught me that the first draft is rarely the same as the finished copy.  This has helped me control my writting.  Now I am able to write clear conscise sentences which results in better papers.  I agree with Vonnegut in that you need to find a topic that you are passionate about.  The best paper I have ever written was about stem cell research.  I feel strongly about this research and it showed in my paper.  Not only did my paper persuade my audience but it was also very fun and easy to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment