Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journal 4

This semester is the first time that I've really been able to carefully consider my writing style, that is I am starting to better understand how I approach a topic, organize my thoughts and achieve my goals in the most effective and coherent way. I especially liked the first inquiry because it encouraged me to reflect on how I can relate to a text when I dig deep enough; it reminded me that there is always something to be learned about myself through the experiences of others, even fictional characters.

I would still like to write something that I can be proud of, I want to write that piece that convinces even me. I want to walk away from this course feeling confident to approach any writing assignment in the future, and I have begun to realize that hope in my other classes. Long papers and complex arguments no longer intimidate me like they did all through the fall semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment