Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Journal 4

Throughout this 2nd semester I do not believe that I have grown significantly as a writer.  Although I have learned a lot about myself, my writing, what I am good at, and what I am bad at, I lack certain capabilities that I believe I need to be a great writer.  One thing I have accomplished this semester is persistence.  Throughout the first semester I lacked persistence, or the idea of not being able to progress my thoughts in my writing.  Basically, I would give up hope that I could make my paper better.  2nd semester has forced me to consider alternate ways to improve on certain aspects of my writing and has focused my attention on organization techniques.  One thing that I need to improve is making my thesis clearer.  I have a tendency to bull shit around my thesis to make my words and sentences sound logical.  However, this tends to beat around the bush on making my thesis to the point.  I look forward to making further progress in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment