Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Journal Four

This semester, I've learned so much more about gender and identity. I like that this is our focus point for all our inquiries and its a very interesting thing to write about. In my previous English classes, we never really focused on a center topic like this. I really enjoyed writing Inquiry I, because it was on a movie that I absolutely love and I was able to use previous things I had talked about in high school in my paper. At this point in the semester, I feel I am moving right along and at the right pace. I hope to keep on this track for the rest of the semester and continue to do well on assignments. Reading Fight Club was really fun too because I've always wanted to see the movie or read the book and now I get to do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment