Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Second Semester Report

This semester has taught me a lot. I worked on developing my writing skills along with my reading skills. Specifically, I think I've been learning that evidence is key in any persuasion and supporting it appropriately is key. Because of this I have worked to improve my papers, making them better off. Conciseness is also important and I've learned that taking repetitive things out will make the essay flow better. I think it is really important to read on a regular basis but have not been doing so. Now though we are reading Fight Club and I think it's helping me out. As far as improvements go, my writing is my weakest area and I think anything can be improved with hard work and determination. So by the end of the semester I would hope to be a better writer, from practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment