Thursday, January 13, 2011

Journal 1

A writer is a person who wants to express his views in a manner, which is exciting and attractive to the readers. As an active reader, I am surely attracted by novel writers and their writing styles. This promoted me to write in different styles and hence, express my views in an open manner.

Albeit, I have written a lot free writing to improve my views and writing, I still think I need more practice to write in an attractive manner. Whether it is a business, English class or even leisure writing, it is very important to communicate using the simplest terms and create a visual in the readers mind, thereby griping him in the text.

In the past 2 years, my writing has improved a lot. I hope to further hone my skills this semester. I like to write. Hence, I would like to experiment with new styles, thereby improving my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment